For those of you who have been watching this site but hesitant to purchase a Costco membership, Groupon has a great deal on memberships! Last time the offer some provinces were excluded and the bonuses were not as generous. You can see the details of the last Groupon deal here:
This time, for $60 (the price of a basic, Gold Star Membership, you get:
- One-year Costco Gold Star Membership ($60 value)
- Free membership card for a spouse
- $10 Costco Cash Card
- $20 off when you spend $100 or more on Costco.ca
- Free Kirkland Signature milk chocolate almonds ($14.99 value)
- Free Kirkland Signature whole bean coffee ($13.99 value)
The Fine Print
Expiry: August 20, 2017.
Limitations: 1 coupon per person. Valid for new Costco memberships and memberships that have been expired for more than 12 months.
Other conditions: Cannot be combined with other offers. Redeem in-warehouse. Not valid for renewals. View additional terms. Information submitted to the Costco.ca website and Costco membership is subject to Membership Conditions and Regulations and to Costco Wholesale Canada Ltd.’s Customer Privacy Statement. A raincheck may be issued if the promotional item is out of stock during the term of the promotion. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Taxes: Not included, applicable to the amount shown on Groupon.
How it works: 1. Print this voucher 2. Bring the voucher to the Membership Counter at your nearest Costco location. Bring a valid photo government-issued ID with proof of address. 3. Fill out a membership application. 4. Pay for any applicable taxes 5. Receive your membership, Costco Cash Card and coupons from the Membership Clerk. 6. Enjoy.
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
HOW DO I REDEEM THIS OFFER??
- Visit the Groupon site here.
Click on or search for the deal for “Costco”
- Find and click on the deal that says “$60 for a New One-Year Gold Star Costco Membership with a $10 Cash Card and More ($118.98 Value), 19 Locations”