How it works:
- Shop on Costco.ca.
- When paying for your purchases, use your Capital One Costco Mastercard.
- Once your Costco.ca purchases have been successfully processed, your cash back earned will be calculated according to the amount you’ve spent on all other purchases (outside of gas and restaurants) so far this year:
- if your total spent on all other purchases is up to $3,000, you’ll earn 0.5% cash back on your Costco.ca purchases from November 26 – 30, 2020;
- if your total spent on all other purchases is more than $3,000, you’ll earn 1% cash back on your Costco.ca purchases during that same period;
- the Costco.ca purchase(s) above will also earn an extra 2% bonus cash back, for a total of up to 3%!
- In January 2021, you’ll receive an email from Capital One confirming you made a qualifying purchase (as long as your purchases have posted).
- Your bonus cash back will be applied to your account in January 2021.
- You will receive your 2021 annual cash back coupon, including this bonus cash back, in 2022.
Q: Do I need to enter in a promo code?
A: No, purchases made using the Capital One Costco Mastercard during the offer period that post by December 31, 2020 will automatically earn the bonus cash back.
Q: When will I receive the bonus cash back?
A: You’ll receive the bonus cash back with your 2021 annual cash back coupon available in January 2022.
Q: Are there any restrictions for this promotion?
A: Only purchases on Costco.ca can qualify for this promotion.
Purchases made (net of returns) on Costco.ca using your Capital One Costco Mastercard from November 26 – 30, 2020 will earn cash back at the regular rate of 0.5% (if you’ve spent up to $3,000 on all other purchases so far this year) or 1% (if you’ve spent over $3,000 on all other purchases so far this year), plus 2% bonus cash back, which will be applied to your account in January 2021. For bonus cash back to be applied, the purchase transactions must be posted to your account by December 31, 2020, and your account must be open and in good standing on the date we calculate the bonus, which means that your account is not past due, fraudulent, restricted, or part of a consumer credit counselling program or bankruptcy. Offer not available for in-warehouse purchases.