Costco Additional Senior Days and Coronavirus Update
I would consider myself a seasoned Costco Shopper and even then, I find it hard to keep up with all the Costco News. Costco has helped out with a bulletin on their Costco.ca website that explains most of the major changes that have taken place. Things have changed so quickly in the last two or three weeks and I personally feel that Costco has done a pretty good job at changing their structure to adapt to the times.
The main change that Costco announced today is that Costco is extending its Senior / People with a Physical Disability Shopping hour from 8:00AM to 9:00AM to include Wednesday on top of Tuesday and Thursday. Senior Hours have been a big hit at Costco and I’m sure a lot of people will benefit from this.
Costco in the USA has decreased their hours, but it looks like Costco Warehouses in Canada will be keeping their regular hours! Some Costco Warehouses are even opening earlier than their posted opening times to accommodate more people.
Costco Delivery times have also been been extended to 7-8 days due to increased demand.
To read all the new changes please go visit the: Costco Special Hours and Coronavirus Update
A quick reminder that if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms, you should be self-isolating for 14 days. Each province has their own Health recommendations based on the provinces individual risk assessment and I would recommend that you follow the recommendations for your specific province. Information can be found at the following websites.
BC COVID-19 Information
Alberta COVID-19 Information
Saskatchewan COVID-19 Information
Manitoba CDC Information
If you are out in public, please practice social distancing which means:
- Limit activities outside your home
- Use virtual options to connect with others
- If you are out in public, try to keep 2 metres between yourself and others.
- Keep your hands at your side when possible
- Stay home when you are sick
- Cough into your elbow or sleeve
- Avoid social activities in large gatherings.
Stay safe and remember to wash your hands with soap and water often!
DON’T MISS OUT ON THESE POSTS
- Premium Early Access Blog Memberships Now Available !!
- Product Review: Nut and Seed Brittle Review
- Product Review: Culinary Treasures Roasted Garlic & Chili Aioli Review
- Product Review: Baketree Strawberry & Cream Cheese Fruit Bites Review
- Product Review: Wholly Guacomole Organic Minis Review
- Costco Winter Aisle 2020 Superpost! Books & DVDs
- Costco Winter Aisle 2020 Superpost! Home & Garden, Furniture Items (Mar 11, 2020)
- Costco Winter Aisle 2020 Superpost! Bulk Meat, Chicken, Pork & Fish Items (Feb 26)
- Costco Winter Aisle 2020 Superpost! Bakery & Bulk Bakery Items (Feb 19, 2020)
- Costco Winter Aisle 2020 Superpost! Spring Clothing (Feb 12, 2020)
- Costco Winter Aisle 2020 Superpost! Furniture, Home & Garden (Feb 5, 2020)
- Costco Winter Aisle 2020 Superpost! The Costco Whole Freezer and Refrigerated Section!
- Costco Winter Aisle 2019 Superpost! Clothing, Footwear & Undergarments (Dec 11, 2019)
- Costco Fall Aisle 2019 Superpost! Apple Computers (NEW) TVs, Electronics, Speakers Section (Nov 21, 2019)
- Costco Fall Vitamins, Supplements and OTC Medicine 2019 Superpost! (Oct 17, 2019)
- Costco Thanksgiving Dinner Superpost! Fruit, Vegetables, Baking & Nuts (Oct 6, 2019)