Weekend Update – Costco Sale Items for Apr 17-19, 2020 for BC, AB, MB, SK
Location: Langley, BC Costco Warehouse
So I thought getting to Costco today early at 7:22AM, but the gamble did not pay off today. Today, when I arrived, there was already a large line and Costco was opened up later that has been on Fridays. I think the reason we had to wait was acceptable. Today, Costco employees were allowed to get their shopping done 30 minutes before the rest of the public! I did feel a little bad for them because they exited out one of the staff exits and had to walk past the giant line on their way out, but there have to be some perks to working at Costco 🙂
Anyways, I didn’t get into the store until 8:44AM and the doors opened at about 8:15AM. This was the longest I’ve had to wait in line yet.
Anyways, I was rewarded with finally seeing the Tramontina 3 pack of non-stick pans. I’ve been using these pans almost every day for over 2 years and they are finally starting to get a little grimy. If you are starting to suffer from Starbucks withdrawal, you can pick up the Phillips Super Automatic Espresso / Cappuccino machine.
This weekend the Kirkland Chicken Penne Alfredo, the Chicken Pot Pie, and the Cinnamon Danishes are all on sale.
They also started bringing in more vegetables into the warehouse. I saw eggplant, tomatoes, peppers and some peas in store.
We were actually able to go out in shorts and a T-shirt yesterday! I can only hope that this weather will stick around for a while!
When I left the store at 9:33AM, the line was long. Just so you know, there is already a line that snakes back 4 times along one side of the Costco warehouse, then they have blocked off another section of the parking lot for another line. It is like Disneyland, but less fun.
A quick reminder that if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms, you should be self-isolating for 14 days. Each province has their own Health recommendations based on the provinces individual risk assessment and I would recommend that you follow the recommendations for your specific province. Information can be found at the following websites.
BC COVID-19 Information
Alberta COVID-19 Information
Saskatchewan COVID-19 Information
Manitoba CDC Information
If you are out in public, please practice social distancing which means:
- Limit activities outside your home
- Use virtual options to connect with others
- If you are out in public, try to keep 2 metres between yourself and others.
- Keep your hands at your side when possible
- Stay home when you are sick
- Cough into your elbow or sleeve
- Avoid social activities in large gatherings.
Stay safe and remember to wash your hands with soap and water often!
DON’T MISS OUT ON THESE POSTS
- Premium Early Access Blog Memberships Now Available !!
- Product Review: Nut and Seed Brittle Review
- Product Review: Culinary Treasures Roasted Garlic & Chili Aioli Review
- Product Review: Baketree Strawberry & Cream Cheese Fruit Bites Review
- Product Review: Wholly Guacomole Organic Minis Review
- Costco Winter Aisle 2020 Superpost! Books & DVDs
- Costco Winter Aisle 2020 Superpost! Home & Garden, Furniture Items (Mar 11, 2020)
- Costco Winter Aisle 2020 Superpost! Bulk Meat, Chicken, Pork & Fish Items (Feb 26)
- Costco Winter Aisle 2020 Superpost! Bakery & Bulk Bakery Items (Feb 19, 2020)
- Costco Winter Aisle 2020 Superpost! Spring Clothing (Feb 12, 2020)
- Costco Winter Aisle 2020 Superpost! Furniture, Home & Garden (Feb 5, 2020)
- Costco Winter Aisle 2020 Superpost! The Costco Whole Freezer and Refrigerated Section!
- Costco Winter Aisle 2019 Superpost! Clothing, Footwear & Undergarments (Dec 11, 2019)
- Costco Fall Aisle 2019 Superpost! Apple Computers (NEW) TVs, Electronics, Speakers Section (Nov 21, 2019)
- Costco Fall Vitamins, Supplements and OTC Medicine 2019 Superpost! (Oct 17, 2019)
- Costco Thanksgiving Dinner Superpost! Fruit, Vegetables, Baking & Nuts (Oct 6, 2019)